Wednesday 10 September 2008

Farewell Parade







I've posted before about the Superlambananas, those oddly appealing fibreglass creatures who have invaded Liverpool this summer. Well, as winter approaches, they are to be auctioned off. But before their final departure, they have gathered together in front of St George's Hall, the magnificent building where, years ago, I launched First Cut is the Deepest (the only crime fiction link I could think of for this particular post, but I did want to show the photos!)

I took advantage of ten rare minutes of bright weather to bid them farewell and join all the other people taking pictures.

1 comment:

Juliet said...

Interesting pics. I've just been finding out more about these strange creatures. There are several websites entirely devoted to them, including this one: http://www.superlambbanana.com/home.php?/home